Thursday 30 April 2020

Unless Ye Shall Move...

It is not unfamiliar to me at all the goodness of bible lessons, hymns, faith and the myriad of ways to say Thank You for each blessing!
Now whilst there are a myriad of health reasons for any build up or dispersing of energy. I want to take a moment to share what recently happened to me not for the first time either.

Now when this "energetic" thing first happened to me I didn't know or understand the possible components which may have made it occur. That is my weird or warped or maybe even wise reasoning.  The fact is it was Sunday night and I was at work. About to walk into the entrance of a warehouse/hanger style building, and there it was...an invisible line of energy which has a sensation of being built up since there had always been alot of something of somewhere going on around there. Instinctively I just pushed by arms and hands outwardly at the same time almost quickly returning them to make  across inbetween my torso and knees.

Bluetooth picks up the stereo signal and outburst Gospel...something in my spirit doesn't completely give with what I am trying to achieve...hmm...thats it...the proscrastination of ADD and Fengshui has got the better of me...as well as having a smaller sized undecisive brain because of my big arse belly! 
So! Anyway! Moving not so swiftly...I am actually sitting...which often do just to pace myself especially through strenuous activity trying not to barate myself not having done more...at this point my legs feel heavy but the spirit of gospel is moving deep within me. I had never gone to the type of church where people dance and get as happy as I have seen in church scenes online. In fact during the years I had to attend dancing as far as I remember was not allowed! Considered secular by the religious perception I was around. Now, whilst no one got up in that church and ran around shouting...people filled with the spirit or something else did used to break out and begin speaking tongues and believe you me that was drama enough!
I loved the music 
But I still sat sitting
I sat sitting then could feel an energy weighing me down and coming toward me like an energy wanting to curling in on me be on me and most of all 'rest' around me!
I got up and though I have my own set of dance moves I began using the movement I'd church folk use whilst shouting/a particular kind of church movement. I managed to light step and run a certain kind of dance run I seen those church members do. I couldn't believe it when that spirit of oppression left me as I ran it off!
Now whilst an appropriate for me diet and excercise regime is yet to successfully introduced which could partly be the reason I could feel such a sudden and even dramatic energy shift. How is that worked?

That I should use the same movements used by church members - who have sometimes been referred to as folks that "get into the spirit" that I should pick myself up out of my chair and be able to push the energy back off me which often feels like someone literally trying to get a hold of you. I mean...i am sure it can be explained in a myriad of mental/medical or even spiritual ways. But for it was the biggest "aha" moment I have to date. Because I am not even Penticostal or Religious I don't feel or think in any form. But I do love and respect the variety which faith. The truth generosity and love that can be found in the temperance and wellness that the business of church has gone about and made its business only with the permission and true choices of others!
I am so Grateful for the experience and lesson I was taught!

As I am writing on my phone for some reason I have found it difficult to add the music links. So will add it later! 
For the Blessing and Strength of Freedom and Love every single God and Angel and all their messages and symbols may blessings fill anyone who chooses to accept a free and open unattached blesding for their health strength and freedom for themselves and to whoever they are connected too past present or future in the name of love peace darkness and light!

There is Nothing like a singer who can take a song and build into decibles of a thousands of throngs!


Natural Flowism
A Freedom of Being!
Amen!




No comments:

Post a Comment