Monday 28 September 2020

TUiD wants to confront Lavinia

But in the meanwhile sit wondering and dreaming up Coarse Work  why...In a form of skilful hatred a town is skilfully run raggedigidee by its own willingness to reject and accept wrong opposites?

Late to bed 
Early to rise
Makes a person
Sick unhealthy and unwise?

Everybody is press these days
They make you feel stalked as they follow on behind the followed
You got christian press blog press everybody just press
Its like the motorway come like one ironing board and everybody driving deh own little iron press ganging along?

To be contd

But in the meanwhile sit wondering and dreaming up Coarse Work  why...In a form of skilful hatred a town is skilfully run raggedigidee by its own willingness to reject and accept wrong opposites?

Late to bed
Early to rise
Makes a person
Sick unhealthy and unwise?

Everybody is press these days
They make you feel stalked as they follow on behind the followed
You got christian press blog press everybody just press
Its like the motorway come like one ironing board and everybody driving deh own little iron press ganging along?

To be contd
"Lavinia...tell me" TUiD
"It has been really strange lately...." Lavinia
"More than normal?" TUiD
"It seemed like it..maybe not more than normal but definitely an intense experience of what has felt being vicariously lived through. Just these characters who have appeared who appear to think still that they are in someway connected to you and they are clearly not!" Lavinia
"Why have you held on to such avoidance?" TUiD
"I don't feel have.  I feel I have had to be almost forced to be very selective in order to either maintain or find my own happiness and safety that has taken some working out and negoiating some of which I publish!" Lavinia
"Why publish?" TUiD
"Because there is still an ongoing mystery. Don't ask me why its nothing to do with me but comes around me to the point I unwilling become affected and even responsive despite trying to ignore it all and focus on my life!" Lavinia
"But isn't this all about your success?" TUiD
"Some not all!" Lavinia
"So...if not all then the rest is someone elses need for your attention?" TUiD
"You will have to detect that all I have been responding to and sharing is living with that as a challenge and processing creatively. Creatively abd self healing has styles of self examination which may appear like it's legal process but in reality in it actually far removed!" Lavinia
"Has the enforced activity around you been the acting out the "charades" which for you or anyone must be incredibly annoying?" TUiD
"The thing is some who makes it clear they are self-healing soul searching try to pick themselves from being stalked does not need the inner most private experiences reacted too. Especially when they have tried stop the behaviour toward themselves and found in some ways things just got worse!" Lavinia
"So its a constant turning up of those who want to jeer at you?" TUiD
"The thing is through all I have written and said I still cannot even confirm it as that. Which just goes to show  I don't know or still don't understand why those years of my life had been like they were. It feels like I have been stalked by an absolute complete strange someone who possibly lied and tried to hide that they stalk me...that is the only thing I can think of when i find myself being followed around shops and streets by stranger trying to act out and hint at things they have been silenced about. At times I felt hated and attacked as though I had an affair with someone and broke them up. I made my mistakes I cannot take it back. I hurt people because I was so young niave or incapable of fully understanding - but no one left !anyone to come make home with me ever! As far as I am aware!" Lavinia
"You now understand what it is to be a gossip behind doors and then see the faces appear on the street with a form of familarity about them even as strangers who are looking at you expectantly whilst not realising they have been trapped in a rigid dichotomy of a stalkers inability to allow others to live freely! This is not an interactive story where by anyone can show up and think they are going to ve part of a live play or film as though they are the dictator of a vision where a stalker typically goes unoticed into marriage or success then blows everything into unhappiness and utter dis-ease and sin...where everything and everyone is carefully picked to translate a stalker illness in full play!" TUiD!
"Does it bother you that you have basically repeated your experience in several forms?"
"My intention was to stay truth to my own truth and heal my heart that all!" Lavinia 

"I think it is more than likely you have also been stalked by somebody elses stalker whilst your stalker also stalked you +?" TUiD
 "I must admit my life reality and truth has amalgamated in regards to the area of my life which has been stalked threatened intruded upon burgalrised  I find it incredibly difficult to keep a clear and consistent thought about it al and genuinely hope all my works and all the errors in them show that! It is no fun when your life and your perception is treated as blameworthy ongoing entertainment and entrainment to the point of brain washing others to abuse! I felt constantly compared to someone a strangers standard everything seem to have been linked to those I do not know a constant ongoing mind game of tit ffor tat and behave as though someone cannot see my age or the challenges I am trying to negotiate, if this carries on it will continue become strange to have so many harbouring and cling to my each and every mistake! Personally, i don't want no mysteries in my head no ones jealous mistress or misters just freedom!" Lavinia





  

No comments:

Post a Comment