Thursday 13 October 2016

Expectation in a Question of Love

You do not expect me too
But I do 
Question
Why?
 Why when it is a good day
Why am I at home lying down the day away?
Instead of going out to say, play, and have a good day
It’s coming back to me
To ask
How did I used to feel?
Before so many days got away from me
I almost didn’t know
Those feelings of love for myself so deep within
Why was I just at home?
My feelings finally unfold
With so many opportunities around?
Why do I feel I was just sat at home?
Those that knew
Those that know
Sit there saying ‘she’ll never know’
‘We’ll step in like cloak and dagger while looking like the kindest supporters!’
You want that kind of life
Charcoal and canvas
A form of sharing 
Love
Everyone who has done one seems so free spirited
No appearance of real hard work 
Apparent to perceive at least
Their live seem all about the latest style
On trend not like a non event
Is all
That is seen
Not hard work
 Broke
Until that break
Love no fake
Love for what you achieve no joke
Love the only producer
Among hardworking successful folk
Happily single by my own
Happily single together yet someone is alone
Happily single married to one never home
Happily tickled by hard work and struggle
So long as I am not at home
Lying down 
While a day passes
 Love
When you know
Love
Love without sex
Love that is not just lust driven
Love that does not need to exclaim
What someone else has been written!
Love of
Love of life
Love off
'Love me off'
Love for that handsome pretty face
Love for that face that nobody can place
Love for that face that is not accepted in any case
Love
Love of the understanding
Love of the understanding for what there is too this life!
Love
Love of no deceit!
Love
Without 
Where, What, Why, or How!
Love!

27/07/2016/00:14 & 13/10/2016/21:43

No comments:

Post a Comment