Saturday 15 October 2016

Shown

Shown

Even though I have been shown
How to listen
Where there is an accomplice
There is also a possible witness
I still find myself exploring what is the truth
What is really true?
I keep finding a mindset
That does not want to accept
What the universe offers as cause and effect!


Can you feel this connection?
This connection
That is not just ours
To have

Can I come close?
I won’t be hurtful
I will just be myself!

Wine matures
But
Sometimes
Some
Art
Has to become something!


Do you ever think of a tune?
Hear a certain part of the chorus
Hear a certain part of a verse and pay it all no mind
As so many thoughts
Always run through your mind
You are almost automatically trained not to listen
Or pay attention to the thousands and thousands of thoughts there are!
Yet one or two or plenty can invent, or create something that changes you from a routine!
15/10/2016/22.02


No comments:

Post a Comment