Saturday 11 July 2020

Tiny Turquoise Roof!

It came in phases
A Designers Release
Put the room back together 
Bit by bit
Finally finding Clarity
As the brown boxes are torn to bits
I could finally see what it is!

Finally beginning to see it
And it is not that bad!
I don't need to hold on to anything that does not make me glad!

I hate him
For the years of bragging and blagging about what he did to my life!
Success and Jealously don't do it for me
There has been something more underneath that no one was willing to believe
Choked in green velvet
Burped on pink silk
Wrapped in cellophane
The continuous mind games
As they turn up all days
And isolate
To replay
The mind game
Of walking alone in the street again!
To enjoy the day they think they have won
Only to be gathered up and taken to a place where they can never stalk again
One man started something
And all day everyday they turn up on each street
Just to show up and act as...?

No comments:

Post a Comment